Pages

funny how you just get used to things a certain way...

Tom and I have been buying our coffee from Cafe Organico for several years now. If you are in the area (Mérida) it is located on Calle 33D por 72(Ave. Reforma), in the Centro Comercial Colón.

We always get the Italian Roast (tostado italiano), and very fine grind (molido fino). The italian roast is their darkest roast. Well about a month ago their grinder broke. They were bringing in bags of already ground coffee, or you could always buy the whole beans and grind it yourself (why didn't I think of that?)

We happened in one day when they were out of our roast, so instead of thinking it through and buying the beans, I do have a grinder, somewhere! I said no problem, we'll come back. We, I don't often go up to where the cafe organico is so we ended up completely out of coffee. No problem, I ran, walked, well actually I drove the 6 or so blocks to Chedraui and bought some coffee there; Chedraui brand, their Gourmet selection. It ended up on the compost pile. Guacala!

We went without coffee a few days, then I bought some Gravat, which is what a bunch of people here use. Neither Tom nor I ever finished a full cup, and we pitched nearly a full 12cup pot everyday.


We are used to and enjoy our Organic, Chiapan grown, Italian Roast, fine grind coffee.

We happened to be up in that area the other day running errands and we stopped in - the grinder is fixed, the container was full of italian roast beans, we have coffee, and we are very happy.

We drained the full pot yesterday - it was a very good day!

They do deliver, I even have the number, 9999252831, so someone tell me - why don't I just call and get it delivered?????? Add to that "Way up There" is maybe 3 miles???? GEEEEESHHHHHH!