go back to part 2 here
For the most up to date info always refer to Steve's site - it's where I check to see what's new, what's happening.
OK that said - Tom and I returned to Imigracion yesterday. We had an FM2 after 5 years with an FM3, and are going for our Residente Permanente visa. So depending on your situation, your results could be different - We had everything we thought we could possibly need - What they took was - and this was the same for both of us!
- Our FM2
- the form we filled out online
- copies of passport, first pages only, the ones with the info.
- our monthly pension/retirement statement
- copy of fidecomiso page that includes address and our names
- copy of our last fidecomiso payment
- they provided a letter that they have where you fill in the blanks with what you want to do
after all this was reviewed and deemed to be in good form we were sent to the bank to pay the 1000peso fee to begin the paperwork process.
- the payment sheet for the 1000pesos to initiate the paperwork
We were instructed to check back starting the second week in January to see if our documents are ready.