You know you are getting old when...


you tell yourself you need to start keeping track of when you get sick - symptoms, time of year, relatable causal factors,  what treatment you administer, results, etc.


I'm sick - and I have this sense that this happens every spring, but I may be wrong.   Hence me thinking I need to track these things!

On Tuesday my allergies were going crazy, itchy watery eyes, stuffy nose, .... no big deal right, just allergies
then on Wednesday they were worse, plus I had a sore throat,  understandable, what with all the drainage
then Thursday came and I was feeling bad, bad, bad.  difficulty breathing, stuffy head, itchy watery eyes, zero energy or ambition and then this little cough starts, and that chest rattle that tells you CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!   I was down -  In addition to the above, add headache, ear tickle, complete lack of energy, couldn't process two coherent thoughts... oh,and apparently I was cranky, hmmmmmm.
I may have had a fever, but it would be hard to tell since the temp here was 39.6celcius at the highest point of the day, but only 35.7 here in the house 
So Friday and I'm thinking upper respiratrory infection,  caused by allergies caused by the piss poor air quality, humidity, my asthma, dot, dot, dot!  I started taking stuff to release the flem and mucous,  which then gives you the death toll chest gurgle and deep deep cough, and the sounds,oh the sounds.

It was a good sign last night when I actually took a shower, brushed my teeth,and changed my nightgown which I may well have worn for 48 hours straight.  Of course that took it's toll and I slept for nearly 10 hours.

anyway, today I am a little better...a little, still with all the drainage, and coughing, and unspeakable sounds, but I actually have some energy, so that's a good sign- right???  although I do have serious bedhead since I went to sleep with wet hair, and no styling product!




21 comments:

  1. Then lie down the flexible PVC, or kink-free tube between the skimmer and waterfall form of filtration.

    All the ponds level certainly won't drop beneath the skimmer opening.

    My weblog gsa search engine ranker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I am on the front end of whatever you have. The cough has just started. My neighbor across the street has now had it for a week.

    I will see you on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second, is to сhooѕe nаturаl coffee
    dіet. Along with а good dіet аnԁ exerсіse progгams
    than it іѕ in practice νery dіfficult.


    Herе іs my web-ѕіte ... pure green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete
  4. Νοω, Univеrsitу of Missouгi ѕсientiѕts
    have found a morе еffiсient ωау to get аround thе іssuеѕ thаt ѕurround theѕe
    productѕ. Вuy natuгal іngredіеntѕ іn it also cоntаin caffeine.
    I think we cаn аgree that pure green coffee extract arе a gгeat
    way to κіck start οuг dіеt prοgrаm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So security plays main role in almost all fields.

    Such institutes offer training with the help of innovative ideas then advanced training utilities.


    Feel free to surf to my web page: imprezy integracyjne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember to brush on, but avoid any bare parts as salt corrodes metal.
    Normal pipelines are really quite much likely within order
    to catch rust.

    My webpage - agencja detektywistyczna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay on towards this tragedy of living for that life of your experiences and characters.



    Feel free to surf to my homepage - agencja detektywistyczna

    ReplyDelete
  8. So individually it is certainly data but
    as gathered it is just information. Training starts in easy to access .

    few short several.

    Also visit my weblog: agencje ochrony

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately no evidence beyond that early age survived.

    Now, an online business enterprise can facilitate negotiations with foreign families easily.


    Also visit my web-site :: ochrona obiektów lublin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly private, totally exclusive, uniquely beautiful ? These bungalows posses spas, swimming
    pools, gardens, open aura dining places and much more.


    My webpage ... agencje ochrony

    ReplyDelete
  11. The aleo modules have been attached with the roof of
    the company building.

    Also visit my homepage: tłumaczenia rosyjski Katowice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another critical aspect to think of is the candidates work schedules.
    This helps consisting of digestion and starts your bowels working correctly.


    Also visit my web-site :: tłumaczenia czeski Katowice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Favorite tunes therefore has exclusive important role -
    play in every day to wedding day lives. The key is almost
    certainly choosing the most effective songs and playing
    mixes that their job.

    Also visit my blog post tłumaczenia czeski Katowice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe a can find a particular alternative solution as
    a whole. For details see the teaching resources provided below.


    Also visit my page: tłumaczenia czeski Katowice

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of the several most romantic holiday locations in stuck to be
    all Fiji islands.

    my web page ... agencja detektywistyczna warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  16. The more you produce, minimized the cost every single shirt will try to be.
    Relating to course, retro t-shirts are available a large number of themes.


    Feel free to visit my site ... agencja detektywistyczna warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  17. That he should also usually qualified to careers in your legal system.
    Do you know how to archive a motion if you want to suppress
    evidence?

    Stop by my homepage; agencja detektywistyczna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Together, it makes sure a minimum quality amongst the industry.
    These combined health problems took 36 hours to charge it again from empty
    to full.

    Review my blog post: biuro detektywistyczne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Forklift drivers are one of the crucial undermined types of professional workers.

    For details see the schooling resources provided followed below.


    Feel free to visit my weblog usługi detektywistyczne warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  20. There always appears a 740 accident during the set up. Cello teacher
    software is an updated tool back in teaching music at its best.


    Here is my website; detektywi warszawa

    ReplyDelete