Pages

missing L y D

Friend Lida, who is a wild and crazy crafty type gal did a post on how she goes about making a craft project. The project in her post is about friends, and Tom and I are featured on the front of the project. You can see her blog here

I feel guilty, and sad because we seem to see them (Lida and SO) less and less. It's not that we want it that way, but they work and are busy, and have lots of obligations, and I am un poquito flojo (a little lazy), and don't call them often enough to arrange play dates. Maybe it's other stuff...

Maybe that will change - maybe I'll just pick up the phone right, now, maybe I'll finish this post first, then maybe I'll get some breakfast cause I'm really hungry, ... See that's what happens, then the next thing you know it's tomorrow and I think to myself, 'Oh NO! I meant to call L y D yesterday, well I'll do it later, after I know they are at work, but shhhhh, don't tell the boss!

sidenote to L y D - we love you guys, we miss you guys, we think of you ALOT! I'll call - soon - I promise - I will, really, right after I feed the cat...