Pages

blog changes

So as you know I've been working in both Blogger and Wordpress to see which format I prefer.   What I actually want to change is the way the space on the screen is used and Wordpress does a much better job with its variety of Themes.  However a gazillion designers are out there and they are modifying Wordpress Themes for use on Blogger.

 So I am going into transition - I will stick with Blogger because it works for this type of a blog, meaning my ramblings, and because it won't cause you any issues with changing your bookmarks or forgetting to stick with me.   I hate to lose my custom header made by friend Lida, but it's time for a change.  So I am searching out a new Theme - so stay tuned to see what I come up with.

What I am after is something that utilizes more of the screen, with more space dedicated to the post, and with a minimal sidebar to accomodate my blogroll, and archives.   I want a floral theme, something pretty but not too large to make you need to scroll down to start reading the current post.