Pages

Well, I did it!

I ordered a new digital camera today. I decided on the Panasonic Lumix DMC FS5, with 30mm wide angle lens, 10.1 megapixel, 4x optical zoom, and 4x digital zoom.
OOOHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH



IF, and it's always a big IF, everything goes as planned it will be here on the 19th of December.



It took me so long to finally make a decision that, even though it is a free shipping item, I had to pay extra for expedited shipping to get it to my friends before they start their route to Merida. They are slated to leave their home early on Monday, the 15th. So, of course AFTER having completed the entire process and getting my email verification all the caveats to their shipping policy come out.



I got my order in before 1PM est, which should ensure my order is shipped tomorrow, and with the Blue-Star 2-day UPS it should reach my friend by Friday. WELL, the caveat after the fact notice states it may take them 48 hours to verify all my info. WHAT!!!!! I called immediately upon reading this but even though it is a computerized system, my order won't show in the system for several hours so I have to wait and call in.



It's Ok, I'm Cool, No Stress, *%#@)>