Pages

some days are just like that....



One of the things you hear people, people getting older, talking about is how they can't remember shit anymore.  I was always so organized and competent when I was my "working" self.  I carried a Planner, a BIG Planner; I wrote down everything, I re-wrote everyday what was needed, and prioritized that list daily, I rarely forgot to do anything. 

A friend, a young friend, an under 30 friend stopped by yesterday and she had notes written on her hand to remind her to do stuff, maybe I should do that?   I'm not sure my hands are big enough?

In fact I forgot all about this blog that I've wanted to write about until I finally remembered to download some photos I had promised for a friend, well she reminded me - So it's not really like I remembered at all...

Anyway, so the other morning I get up, my routine is this -

feed cats, change seed and water in birds, hang birdcages outside, start coffee, turn on computer, take wa stroll through garden with dog, return to house, feed dog, get cup of coffee, check emails and read blogs!

I was doing great till the return to the house part...





OOPS! forgot to put the carafe in the coffee maker------Shit, Damn, Fuck!!!